Chef de Partie
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our amazing team at our beautiful, all-inclusive luxury care home Badminton Place in Bristol.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate Chefs who are passionate about cooking delicious, home-cooked, seasonal meals and delivering an exceptional food and dining experience for our residents.
As a Chef de Partie you will work with our Head Chef to prepare, deliver and serve delicious home-cooked food that tastes, smells and is presented beautifully. You will also ensure the kitchen service runs efficiently and the environment is kept to the highest cleanliness standards, working with the whole team to ensure the food and dining experience is second to none.
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Previous experience as a chef in an environment offering high-quality, home-made and seasonal meals
- Strong knowledge of nutrition and experience of catering for individuals with different dietary requirements
- Ideally qualified to an NVQ/Diploma Level 2 in a catering and completion of L3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- You must have pastry experience
- You must have very good communication skills, and be a great team player
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Badminton Place is one of Berkley Care’s newest, all-inclusive residential, nursing and dementia care home situated in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. We take great pride in the state-of-the-art design and first-class facilities at Badminton Place and are proud to be rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.