Clinical Deputy Manager
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Deputy Manager to join our amazing team at Badminton Place, a stunning luxury care home based in Bristol.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate individuals who are passionate about the day-to-day running of a care home, including assisting the General Manager with all aspects of people management, financial and business development, and clinical governance.
As Deputy Manager, you will ensure the day to day running of residential care on a 24-hour basis is achieved and that there is sufficient staff cover throughout the 24-hour period. The expectations within the role will be achieved through hands on practice and carrying out general care shifts each week.
Part of this role also includes working with the General Manager and team to ensure all aspects of the home meet with CQC requirements, the NMC Code of Conduct, and Berkley Care’s vision, objectives, and values.
As the Deputy Manager, you will strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility, and in return you will be part of an amazing team who make Badminton Place, the best place to live and work.
- Previous Deputy Manager experience within a residential / nursing care home environment
- Valid UK Nursing Pin
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory role in a similar setting
- Proven ability to lead, supervise, motivate and manage a large team of staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including IT skills.
- Good understanding of CQC Fundamental Standards Strong knowledge and skills in promoting Person Centred Care.
- Proven ability to lead, supervise, motivate and manage a large team of staff.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills, with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to adapt to different levels.
- A flexible approach to working hours
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.