Senior Care Assistant (Nights)
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Night Care Assistant to join our amazing team at Badminton Place, our stunning all inclusive luxury care home in Bristol.
We would love to hear from a caring and compassionate Senior Care Assistant who is passionate, positive and who can effectively lead a team of Care Assistants.
This role is a supervisory role and the successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a care assistant role, be confident and fully trained in administering medication and have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
At Berkley Care Group not only do we want our residents to thrive but our staff too!
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Badminton Place is one of Berkley Care’s newest, all-inclusive residential, nursing and dementia care home situated in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. We take great pride in the state-of-the-art design and first-class facilities at Badminton Place and are proud to be rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.