Registered Nurse - Bank
About the Position
Our benefits include:
- Excellent learning, development, and training opportunities
- Be part of a European community of Registered Nurses.
- Financial reward for referring friends
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free uniform and DBS
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Luxury working environment
Active PIN registered with the NMC
Minimum 2 years experience as an RGN is preferred but not essential
You must strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility
You must have the Right to Work in the UK
A caring, compassionate and kind nature is a must
Exceptional communication skills and a great team player
Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energise others
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Blenheim House is a stunning residential, nursing and dementia home, offering the highest quality of care in a warm and welcoming environment. Based in Melksham Wiltshire, Blenheim House is set in beautifully landscaped gardens with over 20 years’ experience in caring for the elderly.