Junior Management Account
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Qualified Management Account to join our Central Support Team in Berkhamsted.
As our Management Accountant your main duties will be to produce monthly management accounts, analyse revenue on a monthly basis and you will be responsible for the production of balance sheets and all reconciliations. You will also support the Finance Team with other ad-hoc finance projects.
As part of our team, you will strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility, and in return you will be part of an amazing, supportive team who will invest in you and your development.
The role is based in our Central Support Office – The Pavilion, Ashlyns Hall, Chesham Road, Berkhamsted, HP4 2ST, however there is some flexibility to work from home.
Our Benefits include:
- £40,000 – £45,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, practical knowledge of Word and Outlook
- Ability to manipulate data from database and run reports.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work, be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, together with organisation of work performed by other people.
- Part Qualified – CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE
- Good working knowledge of Sage