Quality Support Lead
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Support Lead to join our Central Support Team. This is a regional role and there will be regular travel to Bristol, Melksham, Oxford, Reading, Berkhamsted and Bromsgrove.
Your role will be to provide advice and support to managers, teams and homes on all aspects of quality and governance, ensuring compliance with all regulations, legislation and our values and ethos.
You will support the implementation of the quality assurance framework, working alongside managers and homes to support continuous quality improvement of our services. Your will be responsible for undertaking a variety of quality audits and reporting, with a focus on supporting homes to analyse, develop and implement action plans. You will work with teams to implement learning, and develop and coach to ensure a continuous high-quality environment.
You will strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility, and be passionate about ensuring our residents live well and thrive. Ideally you will live in the Oxfordshire or Berkshire area to ensure there is a suitable drive time to the care homes.
Our Benefits/Offer includes:
- 40-hour contract – Monday to Friday
- Up to £55,000 annual salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Minimum of 2 years managing a team and evidence of effective leadership
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance topics and frameworks, with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical and reporting writing and presentation skills, with experience of data collation, analysis, and management
- Ability to influence others without authority to gain others’ buy in and support
- Strong knowledge of CQC Regulatory Framework, the Care Act and the NMC Code of Conduct
- Strong digital and IT skills and knowledge particularly in all Microsoft Office and care-related systems
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to travel to different sites on a regular basis, stay overnight when required, and have a valid driving license
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.