Regional Trainer - South/West
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Trainer to join our central support HR team, covering the South/West, to help us achieve our people goals and vision to be the employer of choice, and to empower people to live well today, and thrive tomorrow.
As our Regional Trainer you will work closely with our Senior Regional Trainer to deliver and evaluate a range of face-to-face training and induction topics to our teams in the South/West region, ensuring all training and learning activities are aligned with our values, ethics, best practice, and policies and procedures.
You will deliver learning opportunities and experiences that will have a positive impact upon our employees and contribute towards the highest standards of care and support. Alongside delivery of our face-to-face training topics, you will:
· Schedule regular induction sessions for new starters
· Provide advice to Managers and employees on a range of learning and training matters
· Carry out regular direct observations and competency assessments on team members.
· Maintain accurate employee data on our Learning Management System.
· Carry out data collation and migration exercises when required.
· Complete regular reports, identifying any key trends, themes and learning.
We are looking for someone who has an engaging, solution-focused and positive approach who is passionate about learning and development, and continuous professional development.
· You will ideally have previous experience of delivering training, as well as excellent presentation skills with the ability to coach, motivate and inspire others.
· You will have strong IT skills including of PowerPoint and Word and have a robust level of knowledge on our core mandatory training topics.
· This is a role that requires travel to our homes on a daily basis, and therefore a flexible approach to working hours and a full driving license is required.
Annual Pay Reviews, Meals included when in homes, Free uniform and DBS, Excellent Employee Referral Scheme, Luxury working environment, 45pence per mile (for the first 10,000 miles) Access to B:APPreciated – our online benefits portal for employees that includes lifestyle discounts and vouchers, Digital GP services, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and much more!
Here at Berkley Care, we commit to ensuring you have a positive and rewarding career so, if you are looking for your next training role with a progressive, fast paced company with exciting growth plans then apply today!