About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for an Activities Assistant to join our amazing team at Cumnor Hill House, a beautiful, all inclusive luxury care home in Oxford.
We would love to hear from creative and innovative individuals who have a great sense of fun and are social beings to their core. As an Activities Assistant, you will work with the Activities Manager to deliver exciting, stimulating and meaningful activities and opportunities for residents to have new experiences, learn new skills, and continue to enjoy their hobbies so that they Live Well and Thrive.
Our Benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Cumnor Hill House is a purpose-built care home in Cumnor with spacious care facilities in a luxury environment with stunning gardens. We offer residents the chance to experience luxury living and exceptional care. We provide residential, nursing, dementia, respite and day-care in a stimulating, beautiful environment just outside the City of Oxford.