About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Lead to join our team at Fernhill House. Our all-inclusive, luxury care home in Worcester.
Fernhill House is committed to ensuring that our residents and their families, live well, every day and remain at the heart of everything we do. As a Clinical Lead, you will be able to evidence competency in a range of clinical skills and be familiar with the use of eMar and digital care planning systems. Experience of Clinical Governance, including leading on clinical risk meetings and auditing using digital platforms is also required. This role has direct line responsibility, and we are seeking the ability to lead through influence and ensuring impact by maintaining the motivation, skills and knowledge of the Care and RN team.
As Clinical Lead you will have knowledge of each resident’s person-centred care needs, build strong relationships with their families and leads by example. This is a hybrid practice role covering some RGN shifts as well as having dedicated supernumerary time.
The Berkley Care Group recognises the expertise and diverse skills required to work in a care home environment. Through our bespoke Berkley Nurse Programme, we are committed to our RNs retaining their skills in clinical practice, and continuing to develop their leadership, facilitation of learning skills and continue to provide evidenced based care. The 12-month programme, includes the opportunity to join our Practice Supervision Groups, facilitated by the Group Clinical Governance Manager, and an Independent Nurse Consultant that ensures that all our RNs have an excellent portfolio of evidence to meet the NMC requirements for revalidation, and facilitate further career development opportunities within an expanding group.
The Benefits of working with us include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Be part of a European community of Registered Nurses.
- Free parking
- NMC PIN reimbursment
- Active PIN registered with the NMC
- Experience working as an RGN
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Exceptional communication skills and a great team player
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energise others
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Fernhill House Worcester is set in beautiful surroundings with extensive grounds for all to enjoy. We offer residential, nursing and specialist dementia care in a warm and welcoming, luxurious environment.