Senior Care Assistant (Days)
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Assistant to join our amazing team at Fernhill House. Our stunning all inclusive, luxury care home in Worcester.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate Senior Care Assistants who are passionate, positive and who can effectively lead a team.
This role is a supervisory role and the successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a care assistant role, be confident and fully trained in administering medication and have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
At Berkley Care Group not only do we want our residents to thrive but our staff too!
Our Benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Fernhill House Worcester is set in beautiful surroundings with extensive grounds for all to enjoy. We offer residential, nursing and specialist dementia care in a warm and welcoming, luxurious environment.