About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Assistant to join our amazing team at Jubilee House, a beautiful all-inclusive, luxury care home in Leamington Spa.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will assist in the preparation and plating of meals, ensuring all preparation areas are clean, tidy and to a high hygienic standard, monitoring stock rotation, ensuring good communication between the kitchen and residents, and assisting the kitchen team with events. There is no need to have previous experience in this role, as all training will be given.
At Berkley Care we want the best for our staff and not only want to see our residents thrive, but our staff team too!
Our Benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Jubilee House, set in the beautiful historic town of Royal Leamington Spa is Berkley Care’s newest care home, which opened its doors in April 2023! Our state-of-the-art care home is designed to revolutionise the way we approach senior care, offering an unparalleled blend of comfort, innovation, and modern facilities. We provide residential, dementia, nursing and respite care.