Registered Nurse - Days
About the Position
Do you want to work for a Top Employer? Berkley Care Group is proud to announce that we are the only care company in the UK to be recognised as a Top Employer for 2024 for going above and beyond for the care and development of our employees!
Our benefits include:
- Excellent learning, development, and training opportunities
- Be part of a European community of Registered Nurses.
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- NMC PIN Reimbursement
Active PIN registered with the NMC
Minimum 2 years experience as an RGN is preferred but not essential
You must strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility
You must have the Right to Work in the UK
A caring, compassionate and kind nature is a must
Exceptional communication skills and a great team player
Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energise others
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Jubilee House, set in the beautiful historic town of Royal Leamington Spa is Berkley Care’s newest care home, which opened its doors in April 2023! Our state-of-the-art care home is designed to revolutionise the way we approach senior care, offering an unparalleled blend of comfort, innovation, and modern facilities. We provide residential, dementia, nursing and respite care.