About the Position
Are you a chef who no longer wants to have to work split shifts, every evening and every weekend? Then working as a Chef in our home may appeal to you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Chef to join our amazing team at our beautiful, all-inclusive luxury care home Leycester House in Warwick.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate Chefs who are passionate about cooking delicious, home-cooked, seasonal meals and delivering an exceptional food and dining experience for our residents. The successful applicant will also have pastry experience.
As a Junior Chef, you will work with our Second and Head Chefs to prepare, deliver and serve delicious home-cooked food that tastes, smells and is presented beautifully. You will also ensure the kitchen service runs efficiently and the environment is kept to the highest cleanliness standards, working with the whole team to ensure the food and dining experience is second to none.
Our Benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Previous experience as a chef in an environment offering high-quality, home-made and seasonal meals
- Strong knowledge of nutrition and experience of catering for individuals with different dietary requirements
- Ideally qualified to an NVQ/Diploma Level2 in a catering and completion of L3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- You must have pastry experience
- You must have very good communication skills, and be a great team player
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Leycester House, situated in the historic market town of Warwick, is a purpose-built care home that offers spacious care facilities within a luxury environment. We offer residents the chance to experience luxury living and exceptional care. We provide residential, dementia, nursing, respite and day-care in a stimulating, beautiful environment