Customer Relations Manager - Maternity Cover
About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Relations Manager to join our amazing team at Portobello Place, a stunning, all-inclusive luxury care home in Chesham.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate individuals who are passionate about; ensuring the experience of all our key stakeholders is of the highest quality, exceeding targets, and who have a great eye for detail coupled with excellent organisational skills.
The Customer Relations Manager role will work alongside our management team and be responsible for ensuring a smooth move-in process takes place, holding regular forward planning meetings with the Home management team, and remaining compliant with all job related policies, procedures, regulations and rules – including health, safety and welfare.
As our Customer Relations Manager, you will strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility, and in return you will be part of an amazing team who make Portobello Place the best place to live and work. This role will truly be integral to empowering our residents to live well today and thrive tomorrow.
Please note, this position is for a 9 month fixed contract to cover maternity leave.
Our Benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Competitive performance related bonus
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
· Have strong sales management experience with at least 5 years in a B2C targeted sales role
· Have management experience of both commercial and operational processes in a similar role, preferably from within the care sector.
· Ability to demonstrate achievement of set targets and other commercial KPIs
· Be ambitious and target-orientated with the drive to exceed set goals whilst working on your own initiative
· Be well presented, articulate, with a confident and professional manner always
· You must have very excellent communication skills, and be a great team player
· Be prepared to break the mould, be creative, and use your initiative to deliver the best experience possible to our key stakeholders.
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Portobello Place in Chartridge, just outside Chesham in Buckinghamshire opened its doors in December 2019 and is one of Berkley Care’s newest care homes. It is a luxurious, purpose-built care home in an envious location, right in the heart of the Chilterns specialising in residential, dementia and respite care.