About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join our amazing team at Portobello Place, our all inclusive, luxury care home in Chesham.
We would love to hear from caring individuals who are passionate about ensuring environments are clean, tidy and presented to a very high standard and who have a great eye for detail and good organisational skills.
As a Housekeeper, you will work as part of a team and be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the home, carrying out generic domestic duties, as well as ensuring residents personal clothing and our home’s linen are laundered and presented to very high standard.
Berkley Care Group is one of the leading luxury-care providers in the UK and our mission is not only to empower our residents but our staff team too!
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Pay enhancement for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Young workers are paid the same as those agreed 25+
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.