About the Position
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants to join our amazing team at Ryefield Court, a stunning all-inclusive luxury care home based in Uxbridge.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate individuals who are passionate, positive and who have a great sense of fun. As a carer, you will support our residents to live as independently as possible and thrive. This role requires no previous experience as all training will be provided.
Berkley Care Group is one of the leading luxury-care providers in the UK and our mission is not only to empower our residents but our staff team too!
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Ryefield Court is a beautiful purpose-built care home in Hillingdon that offers spacious care facilities within a luxury environment and specialises in residential, dementia and respite care.