About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for an Events Manager to join our amazing team at Ryefield Court. A beautiful purpose-built, all-inclusive luxury care home in Uxbridge.
We would love to hear from creative and innovative individuals who have a great sense of fun and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with our residents here at Ryefield Court. As an Events Manager, you will lead the activities team to provide exciting, stimulating, meaningful activities and opportunities for residents to have new experiences, learn new skills, and continue to enjoy their hobbies so they Live Well and Thrive.
As well as the planning of daily activities, you will also organise and budget for larger scale events to celebrate a variation of cultures and occasions throughout the year, both within the home and local community. You will ensure activities are inclusive and accessible to a diverse range of needs.
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Experience of working in a care home is desirable
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is desirable
Due to the nature of the role, this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Ryefield Court is a beautiful purpose-built care home in Hillingdon that offers spacious care facilities within a luxury environment and specialises in residential, dementia and respite care.