About the Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Head Housekeeper to join our amazing team at Ryefield Court in Uxbridge.
As Head of Housekeeping, you will supervise a small team of housekeeping assistants, as well as working with other departments to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the home. You will also carry out generic domestic, housekeeping and cleaning duties.
We would love to hear from caring and compassionate leaders, who are passionate about ensuring environments are clean, tidy and presented to a very high standard, and who have a great eye for detail and good organisational skills.
Our benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Cash incentives for referring friends and family
- Length of Service Monetary Rewards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to hundreds of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme, Digital GP service & Medical Cash Plan
- Excellent learning, development and training opportunities
- Luxury working environment
- Previous experience as a supervisor is desirable
- A caring, compassionate and kind nature is a must
- You must strongly identify with our three core values of Trust, Initiative and Responsibility
- You must have very good communication skills, and be a great team player
Ryefield Court is a beautiful purpose-built care home in Hillingdon that offers spacious care facilities within a luxury environment and specialises in residential, dementia and respite care.